Sightseeing places in delhi
Exploring India and its prime attractions is counted as incomplete without planning a trip to Delhi – the capital city and one of the oldest cities in India. It is one for metro cities in India that is divided into two parts – called New Delhi and Old Delhi along with National Capital Region – NCR. Delhi has been presenting the perfect fusion of rich heritage and contemporary lifestyle; while the beautiful metropolitan city is blessed with architectural wonders and of course greenery plentiful. Sightseeing in Delhi India has a lot more to explore and to keep you busy for the time to come. Some of the popular attractions that you will explore through your Delhi holiday places tour include, but not limited to:
- Qutub-Minar and Qutub Complex
- Humayun’s Tomb, Old Fort and Delhi Zoo
- India Gate, a View of President’s House and Jantar Mantar
- Red Fort, Jama Masjid and old marketplaces in surrounding areas like Chandni Chowk and Chawadi Bazaar
- Akshardham Temple, Lotus Temple and different others
If you have enough time to spend a few more days, you will see different museums, gardens and various other marketplaces like Connaught Place, Khan Market, Sarojini Nagar Market and various others. Old Delhi has been truly presenting you the rich culture and heritage of India that is sure to surprise you and will persuade you to explore the city again and again.
There are various interesting places near Delhi that you will explore with Walkathon Tours. Some of the most popular attractions are:
- Jaipur and Agra – through Golden Triangle Tour to explore various historical and UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Alwar and Bharatpur for bird sanctuaries and ancient forts and palaces
- Chandigarh and Shimla
There are various other wonderful attractions and interesting places near Delhi to explore. You have to choose the right tour packages according to your choice and make an advance book at Walkathon Tours. We are bringing to you attractive and affordable tour packages; while you can plan a trip in your way without worrying about anything. Delhi Sightseeing places are ideal to explore on-foot after reaching to the nearby destination by bus, car or any other mode of transportation.
Feel free to contact us and enjoy wonderful tourist places and attractions in Delhi and surrounding areas.